COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you visit the site we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address.
We also collect personal information on our website through our external contact forms:
- If you are registering for an event
The personal information MindsnMotionSymposium.org is collecting in the form are the following:
- Full name
- If signing up as a group, the full name(s) of the person(s) in your group
And furthermore, voluntary answers that are not required for registration.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
- To process and administrating your registration for the specific event you have signed up for.
- To contact and inform you by sending information to your e-mail
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade or in any other way transfer your personal identifiable information to third parties.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We are utilizing a variety of security measures to protect your personal data:
- We have advanced methods of crypting the information that is transmitted over the internet
- Co-workers only get access to pieces of personal information that is needed and task specific
- Our servers with all stored personal information is kept in a safe environment
USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
The information we collect from you can be used to:
- Improve the website usability for the visitor
- Enhance and simplify event registration processes
- Enhance and simplify reaching out with the right kind of information
ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The site mindsnmotionsymposium.org is hosted by Ballou Internet Services: www.ballou.se
By using our website: mindsnmotionsymposium.org and our external forms you agree to our integrity policy.